Monday, March 19, 2007

Penny Saver Bulletin



Start penny pinching and you will find that you can actually get the things that you want.

I was truly surprised with the amount of money that I could save by finding bargains. Penny pinching can make a person very wealthy indeed.

Personally, when I was younger, I would hear about the subject of penny pinching and toss the information aside as too unreal. Imagine my surprise when, in later years, I finally figured it out for myself and have become a proud penny pincher!

Here's a few ideas to get you rolling on penny pinching...

  • Instead of going out to eat, invite a few friends for dinner that bring their own "special dish"
  • Bake your own "goodies" - not only much more healthy, but also cheaper than store bought instant mixes
  • Walk to the neighbor stores to pick up the convenience items - not only saves on fuel for your vehicle but also you get exercise
  • Use canvas bags when you get your groceries - instead of plastic or paper bags - stores usually give a ten cent deduction when you bring your own carry-alls. Not only do you save money but you help the environment.

No comments: